Today I am sharing a quick and easy feta dip that will have everyone talking.
It’s Friday after work at 5 o’clock, you walk through the door with screaming children and your hubby looks at you and says, “Oh btw I invited a few friends over to watch the game and they will be here in an hour!”
Well stress no more because this feta dip can be prepared in minutes and is a huge crowd pleaser.
- about 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thin
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
- fresh baguette, sliced thinly
- drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving
Start with a large platter and cover with a thin layer of olive oil.
Dice up tomatoes, slice green onions, and add crumbled feta cheese. Then add Cavender’s Greek Seasoning.
Mix it all together and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve this feta dip with sliced baguettes and smiles on everyones faces 🙂
Whats your favorite quick and easy recipe?
Need another appetizer for your next party….