My boys are officially popsicle obsessed so I thought why not try and make our own! Plus it’s an easy way to sneak in extra fruit and way less sugar.
I figured since the kids get a yummy popsicle we deserve a cocktail popsicle. Just make sure you mark these so the kids don’t end up tipsy.
We used :
- Grape Crystal Light
- Strawberry bananas Crystal Light
- Fresh squeezed lemonade
- Puréed Watermelon
- Puréed Strawberry
- Chopped strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon
A few other ideas include :
- Orange Juice
- Apple juice
There are zero rules to making these, let your kids get creative and fill their pops with whatever they want!
A few of my adult favs combinations :
- Lemonade + strawberry purée + vodka
- Strawberry juice + strawberry purée + tequila
- Lemonade + strawberry slices + vodka
These pops will be the perfect addition to you warm summer days or a fun treat to bring to bring to friends instead of a bottle of wine!
Drop your favorite combo that you create in the comments for us to try!