So I heard about Green Monday last week and immediately googled “what is green Monday”. The term was coined by eBay in 2007 to describe the best sales day in December, usually the second Monday of December.
Basically we now have Black Friday (which is a week), Cyber Monday, Green Monday. I am all for a sale so we will be posting any great deals we see here….
Quick reminder – we make a small (tiny) commission when you shop out links. We appreciate any and all support : ) happy shopping!
- Kohls 25% off everything + $10 per $50 spent in Kohls cash
- Levis 40% off everything | our favorite jeans
- Loft 40-50% off everything + 10% off | recent loft try on
- Amazon SALES
- J Crew Factory 50% off everything + 20% off
- Kendra Scott 20% off earrings
- Madewell 40 % off tops and sweaters + 25% off everything else
- Rugs USA Door busters + up to 75% off
- Joes New Balance – so many shoes under $30
- BackCountry – Crazy deals on Patagonia, Columbia, Sorel
- Aerie – 50 % off leggings, sweaters, sweatshirts + winter accessories| spanx dupe legging
Target Toys Spend $100 get $25 off – Most toys are already on sale too!
Graco Forever Car Seat Was $299 Now $199 + $40 cash back
Kitchen Aid Was $260 Now $199 + $40 cash back
ADIDAS – 40% off almost everything when you sign up for their membership club ( free ) sign up here.
Polar Express Train Set : Was $99 Now $69 This is a BIG ticket item on our list for my youngest! We plan to set it up around the tree, then he can play with it all year long after we take down the tree.
Calson Sweater Was $69 Now $15