It’s official, summer is over and fall is here. Today I’m sharing how to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall. Let’s face it, when fall approaches, the weather can still be steamy. We’re not quite ready for chunky sweaters and jeans. I’m talking about some of my favorite summer pieces that can easily be transitioned during the September months.
- Throw on a poncho, wrap or leather jacket. Lindsay wore this dress all summer and just by adding a poncho, her outfit is fall ready. I also love how she incorporated this adorable military vest. Now you have one dress that can be worn 3 ways.
| Dress | Poncho | Shoes || Military vest |
- Whoever said you can’t wear white after labor day is WRONG. I love adding deep, dark fall colors to bright white denim. Swap out your bright floral top for the plum, brown, and tan sweaters. Pair with your favorite white denim and you’re ready for fall.
- Goodbye sandals, hello booties! Just by adding booties to any outfit makes the look ready for fall. I especially love pairing boots with distressed denim shorts and a plaid button down top.
- Invest in staples you can wear year round. We are all about a good deal but with pieces that can be worn year round, we’re willing to SPLURGE a little.
- Reach for colors that you can wear through the season changes. My Z Supply top I am wearing is the perfect rose and can be worn throughout the seasons.
| Z Supply Tee | Jeans | Booties- last year but similar ones here |
| Utility jacket |
Hope these few tips help make it easy when transitioning your summer wardrobe to fall. What’s you go-to staple piece when transitioning?
Leave a Reply