Sadly enough, summer is almost over and the kids are back at school. I like summertime but also love sticking to a schedule 🙂 During the summer I try to focus on all the fun things. But unfortunately all good things must come to and end, and reality hits hard. My top priority is getting my home back in order once the kids are back at school. I’ve put off MANY things because quite honestly I can’t think straight when they’re constantly asking me for snacks, tv and wrestling around the house.
Things I can now think about to keep my home up to par thanks to the Hoffmann Brothers:
- Duct Cleaning: Cleaning ductwork, especially in an older home is imperative to improving the families indoor air quality. Bonus-Hoffmann offers a coupon for money off a duct cleaning in the month of September!
- Air Scrubber: When your kids go back to school they come home with so many germs and what not. So why not keep the air in your home as clean as possible. Their air scrubber will scrub your air of particulars, bacteria, germs, etc. It even helps get rid of smells! Older homes sometimes have musty smells – it gets rid of those as well.
- Schedule your air conditioner/furnace maintenance – join the HPP. Hoffmann will remind you every time you need your maintenance done. How amazing is that!
- Fix my outlets that have stopped working. This is such an easy job for the Hoffmann bros!
- That leaky faucet or clogged drain: Thank god I fixed this or my bathroom would have flooded.
- Moldy smell coming from your washing machine or dishwasher? Hoffmann has tips and tricks on how to clean them thoroughly to get rid of that smell.
Another top priority is getting organized! Below you will find my home organization checklist:
- Toy clean out: I do this when the kids aren’t home. I might be mean but they always want to keep EVERYTHING, even the stuff that doesn’t get played with.
- Cycle the toys: A friend told me this method. Put some of their toys away and leave a small amount out. Let them play with those toys for a month or so and when they’re bored with those, get the “new” ones out! Too many toys out at one time can be overwhelming and stressful.
- Pitch the lost toys: Any toys that have missing parts or pieces… BYE!!!!!
- LABEL…LABEL…LABEL: Everything has a place and looks cuter with a label.
- Exchange items: The hubby taught me this- for each item that comes into your closet, one must go out! I use the same theory with toys.
No matter what home service you’re looking for: Heating, Plumbing, Electrical, Appliance Repair, the Hoffmann Brothers can do it. They have trusted, certified people who will come to your home and help you with whatever it is you need. We can’t believe we lived without our “Hoffmann Hubs” for so long.