Today we are sharing a Strawberry Short Cuts Smoothie that even the kids will love. There’s no better way to cool of from this summertime heat than with a healthy smoothie. We’ve teamed up with Schnucks and are sharing a yummy, kid-friendly smoothie recipe. This recipe only consist of 5 ingredients and I promise… your kids will love it!
Strawberry Short Cuts Smoothie
- 1 Schnucks Short Cuts strawberry cup
- 1 banana
- 1 6-oz container of plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Add strawberries, bananas and yogurt to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add peanut butter; combine.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth. Divide between two glasses and enjoy.
What’s your favorite summertime smoothie?
This post is sponsored by Schnucks but as always, the content and opinions are my own.