Today we are sharing a fun toddler holiday gift guide.
As our boys get older, it gets a little more fun shopping because they can finally tell us what they want! I always love getting the Target holiday catalog in the mail because they have the best time circling their favorites! Below is a list of items we came up with for under the tree. We broke it down into five categories.
- Local memberships & activities
We also share our big secret on how to score those big ticket items for less!
WANT -bring on all the toys
Picasotiles: We discovered these from our daycare and currently have two sets because our boys CANNOT get enough of them! Seriously worth every penny! This is the set we have at home but these seem like a better deal with great reviews.
Tumble Train: If your little is usually bouncing off the walls and loves trains add this to your cart! Plus it is under $15.
Mini Trampoline: This trampoline is perfect to burn some energy and get some great laughs. My big guy thinks “butt bombs” are hilarious!
Mini Drum Set : Your initial thought is HECK NO to a drum set but I promise this one isn’t annoying or loud and its under $20.
Kids Korner Lacing Shapes & Color Peg Board: Both of my boys love these. They are great for fine motor skills too!
Rody: This little pony was a hand me down and our boys have loved him since they were under a year old! Rody comes in so many fun colors too and bigger sizes.
Big Kids Jeep: Definitely a big ticket item that can be for multiple kids or from grandparents on both sides! Comes in pink too!
My boys are now sharing a room and that means new bedding. I’ve linked my favorite sheets for everyday and then some flannels to keep the littles warm over the winter.
- Target Sheets– These are so soft and wash well. Come in a ton of different colors too.
- Christmas Sheets– I let the boys pick their holiday sheets so it looks like I am a cool mom and not boring with the basic white ones!
- Olive Green and lined with sherpa – I need this in my size
- Black reversible classic winter coat
- Nike Puffer Jacket
- Rain Boots are perfect if you bundle up you littles feet – under $30 too!
- Heavy Winter Boots– All of our boys love playing in the snow, and what we’ve learned over the past few years is quality is key. If they have the right attire they’ll play outdoors even with its freezing out. These boots will keep your littles feet warm while playing in the snow.
Think of anything your child needs for their sport. New bat, soccer ball, dance shoes, etc.
This is the perfect time to update your children’s pajamas or if you have little ones that like to shop, get them an outfit that they would love.
- Robe– I wear mine every day in the winter and my sons both wanted one, so they’re both getting a cozy robe to look like mom! These are my favorites and so soft!
PJ sets: Every kid loves pjs and this in not an area where I care what they wear to bed! Have fun with it! Get their fav character and go NUTS! Shop some of our favorites below!
Pig the Pug– This book is so funny and can help teach your littles about SHARING – We say that word 24/7 in our house hoping it will stick soon.
Pout Pout Fish– Another great book to teach your child- plus you get to make a funny noise!
Pajama Time – Anything to help with bedtime right? Carley actually got me this book when Cam was born – so sweet
Memberships: We have so many local places that you can buy annual passes to. They are usually discounted 40% off on BLACK FRIDAY! If you go a few times you’ve paid for it!
Lessons: Two years ago we gave swim lessons as a gift to my mom and son. We know that she loves spending time with our boys and what a fun experience for them too!
Our tip to snag some of those big ticket items: Find a local mom swap page on Facebook or check with friends and family that kids are looking to purge toys. Last year we snagged a mini golf cart for my boys for $200 off by getting it on the swap site. It was in perfect condition and he definitely didn’t know it was “used”.
Happy holiday shopping! We will continue to post any great deals we find so don’t forget to follow along on our Facebook!