Since this is my third pregnancy I’ve decided to come up with a list of must-haves that every pregnant mama NEEDS! Not wants, but NEEDS. I can honestly say I’ve tried it all within the past 7 years of being pregnant. I consider myself a pretty practical pregnant gal. I don’t like spending a ton of money on something that I know will be temporary. But do enjoy a good product or brand if it really works! This belly band has been a game changer for me! Gives me the support I need to make it through these next few weeks!
- Maternity leggings– Every girl needs at least a few pairs of these. Especially as you get further along, why not be comfy and look cute at the same time. My favorite leggings are currently 40% making them only $38! As far as sizing, stick to your pre-pregnancy size. I’ve also linked my other favorites here.
- Long tanks and tees– You will get some much use out of these. Perfect for layering under things or pairing with a cute pair of denim and accessorize!
- Maternity Jeans– This is a category where I think it’s okay to splurge a little. Especially because jeans can be worn all season long. I purchased a pair of Madewell maternity jeans back when I was pregnant with my first child and still wear them on my third pregnancy. If you haven’t tried Madewell jeans- you’re missing out. Their maternity denim is just as good as the regular denim!
- Prenatal Vitamins– Everyone needs to take a prenatal while pregnant and I’ve finally found a vitamin that doesn’t make you more nausea than you already are. These gummies have been my fav over the years!
- Sleep Mask– This is a trend I recently got on (thanks hubby for the xmas gift) and never turning back. I already have a silk pillow case and this is just the icing on the cake. So soft and will leave that pretty face of yours wrinkle free come morning time!
- Coobie Bra– Another bra I discovered in the very beginning and still my top brand! These are great for nursing with their removable and adjustable straps. Also comes with light padding that can also be removed. Tons of colors and fits 32A-36D.
- Comfy Sneaks– I’ve traded in my heels these last few months for sneakers. Lucky for us, they’re in style and can be fashionable too. Below are my favorites and so comfy!
- Pajamas– L and I have been wearing these for years and they are so comfortable. No need to buy maternity because they can stretch above or below the bump. These too are great for after baby and nursing because of the button up front. If you ask my hubby, I live in these before and after baby!
- Safe Beauty Products– You’re already watching what you put inside of your body, but do you know what you’re putting on your body? It’s so reassuring to know that any products from Beautycounter are safe and also effective. #betterbeauty.
- Confidence! Trust me when I say, it’s a journey! You’ll experience high highs and low lows but it’s all worth it. You’re growing a tiny human and need to take care of yourself. Listen to your body, stop paying attention to that number on the scale and ENJOY this time bc you’ll never get it back!
Leave a Reply